Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Live Blood Analysis*


I recently had the privilege to meet an amazing scientist by the name of Dr. Donald Monus, owner of the Monus Research Foundation. Dr. Monus has spent over 20 years researching and finding natural cures to all kinds of ailments. He is also co-author of the book “What’s Killing You and What to do About it!”

One of the main resources he has used in his research has been the use of a very powerful microscope. He has looked at thousands of live blood specimens and has mastered the analysis of LIVE BLOOD.

It is amazing the things you can see in your blood. With Dr. Monus’ microscope he can see red blood cells, white blood cells, bacteria, fungi, viruses, cancer, heavy metals, cholesterol, parasites (of all kinds) and much more!

Meeting Dr. Monus was a momentous occasion for me as now I am able to offer Live Blood Analysis through The Monus Research Foundation to all my clients at low cost. Talk about getting to the root of the problem…what a better way to find out the root of our symptoms than to actually look at what kind of “junk” is in our blood.

So what do we do with the "junk" once it is found? Dr. Monus then provides his clients with instruction on what to do to improve their health if needed…from bio-frequency devices to catalyzed herbal concoctions Dr. Monus has many remedies to alleviate countless health conditions. Dr. Monus is truly one of a kind and I am thankful to be able to offer his services to my clients!

This is Amanda Costello, CPhT, encouraging you to Live Well…Naturally!
*The picture of the microscope is not the actual microscope used by Dr. Monus.

2 comments:

  1. I went to Dr. Monus with a diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis. I could not walk up a flight of stairs or get dishes out of the cupboard. I was being treated by a Rheumatologist for two years and taking numerous drugs and only getting worse. Dr. Monus discovered a small bacteria in my live blood never seen by regular blood test because the bateria would die and disappear before getting to the lab. Because he took a live sample he was able to detect and treat it. Two years later my blood work is normal I have ZERO pain in any joints and I feel great. I go to the gym, bike, hike and garden,all things I had given up. My Rheumatologist says it a red herring....I think not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I researced Dr Monus after hearing about him in the book by Katrina K and was horrified to see that the FDA has come in and raided his office! Is this the same DR Monus?

    ReplyDelete