Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

TIME TO SHAPE UP!

Okay, it is time to shape up! Too tired? Not enough hours in the day? Go get out your schedule...I will wait! Only 33% of Americans get the daily exercise needed to maintain health. Let's increase that number!

Okay, now that you have your schedule, pencil in time to walk, run, bike, dance, do jumping jacks (whatever activity will get you moving). I don't care if it is 5 minutes a day to start, but schedule it! If you want to feel better and have more energy it is time to get moving!

You CAN do it! You can add exercise into your daily routine whether you are a person who works around the clock or if you are an out of shape couch potato with little energy. Write down the activity you will participate in and the length of time. Put it on your calendar, in your phone, or on a task in your computer so you will be reminded daily!

Now is the time for MOVEMENT! You can succeed!

Just a friendly reminder from AHS to get moving!

Live Well...Naturally!
Amanda Costello

5 comments:

  1. Exercise is a key ingredient in maintaining and living healthy. It is amazing what an hour a day of exercise can do for people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing all the things I want to do, and have the energy to take my vitality back. Thanks to desiccated porcine tablet supplement , I can’t say enough good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After having my thyroid burned out, I was on natural thyroid supplements . After two years, I am having energy,lose weight and think clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used thyroid herbal supplements for many years. Take one natural thyroid every morning, it gives you extra energy but you also sleep better, and there are no side effects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. It was startling to find out that someone had actually done some serious research into the correlation between the missing trace elements of iodine and iodide. I can't believe how much better I feel after taking thyroid natural supplements , with actually having less "brain fog," and a lot more memory retention.I can never be without this supplement, it was so life changing.

    ReplyDelete